A student transportation subsidies fund has been established to provide limited funds to students to partially defray transportation expenses to meetings. Students presenting papers who propose to travel in groups using economical ground transportation will be given first priority to receive subsidies, although these conditions are not mandatory. No reimbursement is intended for the cost of food or housing. The amount granted each student depends on the number of requests received. To apply for a subsidy, submit a proposal by the deadline (announced before each meeting in the E-Zine and the Latest News page): Jolene Ehl, ASA, Suite 1NO1, 2 Huntington Quadrangle, Melville, NY 11747-4502, Tel: 516-576-2359, Fax: 516-576-2377, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email contact is preferred. The proposal should include your status as a student; whether you have submitted an abstract; whether you are a member of ASA; method of travel; if traveling by auto; whether you will travel alone or with other students; names of those traveling with you; and approximate cost of transportation.
- Boston ASA – Gallery of Acoustics Submissions
- RIO Acoustics 2017 – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
- Undergraduate Research Summer Position at Penn State Sound Perception and Room Acoustics Laboratory (SPRAL)
- Post-doctoral opportunity at Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Canada
- Undergrad Summer School at NCPA