The Student Council periodically presents an award to recognize individuals who have served as exemplary mentors. The Mentor Award is designed to honor exceptional ability in guiding the academic and/or professional growth of students and junior colleagues. Any ASA member (not only students), other than students currently serving on the Student Council, may submit a nomination for this award. More information and directions for submitting a nomination can be found on the Mentor Award page.
- Boston ASA – Gallery of Acoustics Submissions
- RIO Acoustics 2017 – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
- Undergraduate Research Summer Position at Penn State Sound Perception and Room Acoustics Laboratory (SPRAL)
- Post-doctoral opportunity at Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Canada
- Undergrad Summer School at NCPA