This scholarship, which was established in 1998, honors the memory of Professor Raymond H. Stetson, a pioneer investigator in phonetics and speech science. Its purpose is to facilitate the research efforts of promising graduate students and postgraduates.
- Boston ASA – Gallery of Acoustics Submissions
- RIO Acoustics 2017 – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
- Undergraduate Research Summer Position at Penn State Sound Perception and Room Acoustics Laboratory (SPRAL)
- Post-doctoral opportunity at Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Canada
- Undergrad Summer School at NCPA