The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory is seeking applicants for a Sonar Development Engineer position.
As a sonar development engineer…
- You will design and implement acoustic signal processing algorithm
- You will assist with the development of sonar systems
- You will analyze and evaluate sonar system performance using real world and test data
- You will travel to meetings and Navy test sites, up to 20% of your time
JHU-APL is looking for someone who…
- Has a BS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, applied mathematics, or a
- Has 3+ years of experience in acoustic signal processing and sonar systems
development. Experience in acoustic communications systems is desired..
- Is a highly skilled software developer in MATLAB.
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) brings world-class expertise to
our nation’s most critical defense, security, space and science challenges. With a wide selection
of challenging, impactful work and a robust education assistance program, APL promotes a
culture of life-long learning. APL employees enjoy generous benefits, flexible work schedules,
and healthy work/life balance.
For more information, or to apply to the position, go to http://www.jhuapl.edu/employment and search for job # 17513.