The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory is seeking applicants for a Acoustic Concepts Developer position.
As an acoustic concepts developer…
- You will assist with the development of advanced underwater acoustic systems.
- You will analyze and evaluate sensor system performance using real world and test
- You will lead systems analysis and engineering project teams.
JHU-APL is looking for someone who…
- Has an MS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, applied mathematics, or a
- Has 3+ years of experience in acoustic systems development and analysis.
- Is a highly skilled software developer in MATLAB.
- Is a strong writer and communicator.
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) brings world-class expertise to
our nation’s most critical defense, security, space and science challenges. With a wide selection
of challenging, impactful work and a robust education assistance program, APL promotes a
culture of life-long learning. APL employees enjoy generous benefits, flexible work schedules,
and healthy work/life balance.
To find more information, or to apply to the position, go to www.jhuapl.edu/employment and search for job # 17514.