Internoise 2016 will be held in Hamburg, Germany, 21-24 August 2016. Abstracts in any area of noise and vibration control are welcome. The abstract deadline is 10 March 2016, and final papers are due 17 May 2016. To submit an abstract visit the Internoise 2016 website.
- Boston ASA – Gallery of Acoustics Submissions
- RIO Acoustics 2017 – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
- Undergraduate Research Summer Position at Penn State Sound Perception and Room Acoustics Laboratory (SPRAL)
- Post-doctoral opportunity at Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Canada
- Undergrad Summer School at NCPA