The Acoustical Society of America (ASA) is a sponsor of the 22nd International Congress on Acoustics to be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on September 5-9, 2016. The technical program will include plenary and keynote lectures, invited, contributed and poster papers covering all aspects of acoustics. The deadline for submission of abstracts is 1 March 2016. For further information about the meeting and to submit an abstract visit the ICA 2016 website.
- Boston ASA – Gallery of Acoustics Submissions
- RIO Acoustics 2017 – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
- Undergraduate Research Summer Position at Penn State Sound Perception and Room Acoustics Laboratory (SPRAL)
- Post-doctoral opportunity at Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Canada
- Undergrad Summer School at NCPA