The International Commission for Acoustics (ICA), with the support of the ASA, has established the ICA-ASA Young Scientist Conference Attendance Grants (YS Grants) Programme to help young acousticians attend International Congresses on Acoustics. Up to 500 EUR can be requested, which includes the congress registration fee. The balance of the awards will be provided at the time of the congress. Candidates must be under 35 years on the day of the opening ceremony of the Congress and may be either undergraduate or postgraduate students, postdoctoral, or young acousticians. Special attention will be given to applicants from developing countries. The deadline for applications for an ICA YS Grant is 15 March 2016. Visit the ICA website for more information and application forms.
- Boston ASA – Gallery of Acoustics Submissions
- RIO Acoustics 2017 – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
- Undergraduate Research Summer Position at Penn State Sound Perception and Room Acoustics Laboratory (SPRAL)
- Post-doctoral opportunity at Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Canada
- Undergrad Summer School at NCPA