This series provides information and resources to students about applying for scholarships and grants. One previous workshop hosted presentations by representatives from organizations offering funding in areas related to acoustics. Another analysed examples of actual grant proposals by ASA members to recommend dos and don’ts in grant writing. Ideas for future workshops are welcomed. In the meantime, visit the Fellowship/Grant section of the ASA Student Zone: the most comprehensive listing of undergrad, grad, and postdoc funding opportunities in acoustics. Good luck!
- Boston ASA – Gallery of Acoustics Submissions
- RIO Acoustics 2017 – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
- Undergraduate Research Summer Position at Penn State Sound Perception and Room Acoustics Laboratory (SPRAL)
- Post-doctoral opportunity at Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Canada
- Undergrad Summer School at NCPA