A Grant-in-Aid is a grant of funds (up to $10,000) to a full-time graduate student of ASHRAE-related technologies. (ASHRAE is the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, and ASA students may for example be studying the effects of noise from such systems.) It is awarded once each year for use in the following academic year. Normally 10 to 25 grants are made each year. The annual deadline for applications is 15 December. For more information see the ASHRAE Grant-in-aid webpage.
- Boston ASA – Gallery of Acoustics Submissions
- RIO Acoustics 2017 – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
- Undergraduate Research Summer Position at Penn State Sound Perception and Room Acoustics Laboratory (SPRAL)
- Post-doctoral opportunity at Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Canada
- Undergrad Summer School at NCPA