The American Institute of Physics in cooperation with the Acoustical Society of America (ASA) annually sponsors a scientist to spend a year providing analytical expertise and scientific advice to Congress. In turn, the program enables scientists to broaden their experience through direct involvement with the legislative and policy processes. Fellows gain a perspective which, ideally, will enhance not only their own careers but also the physics community’s ability to more effectively communicate with its representatives in Congress.
- Boston ASA – Gallery of Acoustics Submissions
- RIO Acoustics 2017 – Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
- Undergraduate Research Summer Position at Penn State Sound Perception and Room Acoustics Laboratory (SPRAL)
- Post-doctoral opportunity at Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Canada
- Undergrad Summer School at NCPA